It's easy to apply. Just submit the following items:
- Application for admission - Apply online or download the application form from the Graduate School website.
- $40 non-refundable application fee
- Submit all undergraduate and graduate transcripts directly to the Graduate School and show proof of an earned bachelor's degree from an accredited college or university.
- Take either the Graduate Record Examination (GRE) or Graduate Management Aptitude Test (GMAT). Application forms for admission for the GRE are available in the Department of Economics or from the Graduate School.
Submit your application materials to:
E344 Student Union
Wright State University
3640 Colonel Glenn Hwy.
Dayton, OH 45435-0001
Applications for admission and supporting credentials should be received at least four weeks before registration for the quarter in which the student wishes to begin graduate study.
In addition to the above, international applicants must also submit :
- A minimum score of 213 (CBT) or 80/120 (IBT) on the test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or a band 6 Through International English Language Testing System
- Financial Statement form
For full consideration, please complete the application process by May 1 for Fall admission.
Both full and part-time students are accepted for admission to the program.
Students may obtain both the Master of Business Administration degree and the Master of Science degree in Social and Applied Economics under the dual degree program. This policy does not apply to students who receive an MBA degree from schools other than Wright State University.
Financial assistance is available through the Graduate School, the Raj Soin College of Business, and the Economics Department.
International students should complete the admissions checklist on the University Center for International Education Graduate Admissions website. This checklist outlines additional application requirements including English language proficiency scores, student VISA and other immigration and financial documentation. Their office is located in E190 Student Union, (937) 775-5745.