The Raj Soin College of Business advising staff and faculty are available to meet with you to discuss your career goals and to ensure that the courses you are taking at your current community college will transfer.
Just call (937) 775-2437 or email email@example.com to set up a personal advising appointment at your convenience. Summer is a great time to meet with one of our advisers and tour Rike Hall the home of the Raj Soin College of Business. We want to be sure that you get the information and support you need. We are here to help you:
- Explore the unrivaled value offered by our affordable tuition and dedicated faculty who focus on your success beyond the classroom
- Understand how a four-year degree can enhance your career opportunities, earnings power and job security
- Plan your academic schedule to graduate on time for the lowest possible cost
We look forward to meeting you in person and assisting you in your transition to the Raj Soin College of Business and Wright State University.
Visit Wright State's Transfer Admissions Articulation Agreements page for more Information.
We have transfer agreements with:
- Cincinnati State Technical and Community College
- Clark State Community College
- Edison Community College
- Sinclair Community College
- Southern State Community College
Visit the Course Equivalency Information page for help with course by course equivalencies.
Visit the OhioHigherEd website for help with online courses offered in Ohio.
Visit our Student Resources page for useful information for new students.
Non-Degree Seeking Students
Want to take a class at Wright State University, but don’t want to enroll as a degree seeking student?
Steps to enroll in a course as a non-degree/transient student:
1. Apply to WSU: Complete the Non-Degree Student Application and Registration Form and return the form to Raider Connect. Raider Connect will assist you in registering for any lower level (1000-2999) business course. It is the students’ responsibility to ensure they have completed any listed prerequisite coursework.
2. Meet with an Advisor: If you intend to register for an upper level (3000-4999) business course please call the Raj Soin College of Business Academic Advising Office at (937) 775-2437 to make an appointment with an Advisor for registration authorization. All students must meet listed course prerequisites and any other criteria noted in the course description. Bring copies of your transcripts to your advising appointment to prove that you have met any listed requirements.