For decades, Wright State has offered a study course for the Human Resources Certification exams – the Professional of Human Resources (PHR) and Senior Professional of Human Resources (SPHR).
The Study Course is now being offered as a credited undergraduate class, Management 3210 – Human Resource Management. The class offers content expert instructors and boasts a pass rate that consistently surpasses the national pass rate for both the PHR and SPHR exams. The study course is offered as a three-credit undergraduate HR course that covers the “HR Body of Knowledge” outlined by the Human Resources Certification Institute (www.hrci.org).
• 3 Credit Undergraduate Class
• AACSB accredited Raj Soin College of Business
• Content Expert Instructors
• Above the National Pass Rate for PHR and SPHR Exams in Previous Study Courses
• Offered at Wright State University
• Offered on Saturdays in Spring 2017 ~ The course will run 10 Saturdays (4 hours each – 9 a.m. to 1:00 p.m.)
• Dates: February 4, 11, 18, 25; March 11, 18, 25; April 1, 8, 15
• Cost: $1,192 plus textbook
For exam eligibility requirements, registration and fees visit the Human Resources Certification Institute website at www.hrci.org
NOTE- Participants in the HR Certifcation Study Course can also choose to pursue the new Human Resources Certificate. If they do go forward with the HR Certificate program, the Management 3210 course fulfills the first required class for the certificate. Participants would then only have one required class (Staffing - Management 4260) and four elective courses to complete to fulfill the HR Certificate Requirements.