Evaluating MBA programs?
Learn more about Wright State University's MBA advantages at one of the following information sessions.
- Application fee waived if you apply at a session
- Can't make these dates? Contact us for a personal advising appointment 937-775-2437 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- View Program details
MBA Information Sessions
- Thurs. June 13, 2013 6 p.m.– 8 p.m.
Celina – Lake Campus
7600 Lake Campus Dr.
Celina, OH 45822
- Sat. June 15, 2013 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Dayton – Rike Hall
3640 Colonel Glenn Highway,
Dayton, OH 45435
- Sat. June 22, 2013 11 a.m.–1 p.m.
Mason – Sinclair’s Courseview Campus
5386 Courseview Drive,
Mason, OH 45040
View driving directions to each location
Choose the option that fits your busy life-style: Weekend Cohort, Evening or Full-time program options. Plus, foundation classes are now offered online – accounting, economics, finance, statistics, business law.
All options offer the same outstanding curriculum. View curriculum information.
Our tuition is among the most affordable in Ohio. View tuition information.
Apply now! View application information.
Why Choose Wright State University's MBA Program?
- Outstanding quality and unrivaled value
- Highly affordable tuition to maximize your ROI
- Accredited by AASCB International --since 1974
- Nationally ranked by Bloomberg’s BusinessWeek - Only 4 in Ohio
- Princeton Review Best Business Schools – 4 years running
- Enhance your return and extend your employee benefits with one of the most affordable tuition rates in Ohio
- Learn from faculty with extensive business connections
- A network of over 17,000 business alumni
- Annual study abroad opportunities for working professionals