The lessons you learn on campus at the Raj Soin College of Business are more than theories and formulas. Analysis. Communication. Critical thinking and strategy. Leadership. Get the essential, concrete skills and intangibles you need to enter the workforce confidently and successfully.
Captains of industry in Ohio and nationwide play a pivotal role in driving our curriculum to be the most modern and practical it can be. This is reflected both in our status as one of the most adaptive business schools in Ohio and in the constantly evolving courses we offer.
At the Raj Soin College of Business, we balance cutting-edge coursework with relevant industry credentials to see that employers understand the value of your time spent here. Nationally accredited and recognized for highly employable career paths, Wright State is a wise place to get your MBA or an undergraduate degree like marketing, finance or economics.
Our faculty members also understand your business-world preparation relies on more than just what takes place in the classroom. That’s why, across all disciplines and levels, Wright State business school programs balance rigorous instruction with real-world exposure and practice.
Take full advantage of one of the state’s best academic values, and watch your career soar.
Ready to begin your business school journey – or simply ask our advisors some exploratory questions? Call us at (937) 775-2437 or visit our office at 100 Rike Hall to schedule an appointment.
- Accountancy - Balance your mathematics skills with diverse knowledge of how businesses work to be able to contribute meaningfully from your first day on the job.
- Economics - With economics majors offered through both the College of Arts and Sciences and the Raj Soin College of Business, students can focus on the economics practice most relevant to their interests.
- Finance - Our finance program offers a diverse set of concentrations to bring students closer to the type of work specific to the type of managing or investing they’ll pursue after graduating.
- Financial Services - This program’s curriculum prepares students for careers in managing and investing money for consumers, risk management and insurance, and estate planning.
- Human Resource Management - People are the most fundamental unit across all organizations. People are responsible for making organizations grow and change for the better, and human resources management plays a crucial role in finding and developing the right people.
- International Business - While the world gets smaller each year, professionals with a firm understanding of international business are poised to add tremendous value to expanding companies.
- Management - Well-managed teams make the difference between good and great organizations. Learn how to make the most of the talent and resources at your disposal with the fundamentals of leadership.
- Management Information Systems - A grasp on both information technology and business function can quickly propel you to meaningful roles in leading organizations.
- Marketing - Ohio’s thrilling hotbed of product marketing is an outstanding place for creative, insightful young minds to launch a career.
- Supply Chain Management - With a degree in supply chain management, the forces that keep the worlds of industry and commerce in motion are at right your fingertips.
- Master of Accountancy - In just one year (full-time), Wright State’s AACSB-accredited M.acc program could send you well on your way to achieving your CPA certification with ample career opportunities.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) - Whether you would like to take your courses in the traditional full-time format, online, in the evenings or over weekends, you have the power to change your career trajectory immediately – and a Raj Soin College of Business MBA will make your time spent well worth the investment.
- Master of Information Systems - Companies need professionals with a solid understanding of technology implementation and management, and your balanced Master’s degree will make you a prime candidate.
- Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management - Careers in logistics and supply chain management offer the unique satisfaction that comes from a direct, appreciable impact on a business’s efficiency and bottom line.
- Master of Science in Social and Applied Economics - This selective, convenient program is one-of-a-kind in the region – it can give students added perspective and outstanding marketability on its own, or can be combined with an MBA or Master of Public Administration degree.