The academic departments of the Raj Soin College of Business foster a supportive learning environment for students in each of the College’s ten undergraduate majors and five Master’s degree programs.
The academic departments, along with faculty offices are located on the second floor of Rike Hall. Our team of academic advisors is also available to assist students with choosing a major or minor, course planning, scheduling and graduation requirements.
Take time to check out each department’s website and bulletin board for important updates for your major; student, faculty and alumni accomplishments; scholarship opportunities and other news.
- The Accountancy Department offers an undergraduate major in Accountancy and a Master of Accountancy.
- The Economics Department offers a Bachelor of Science in Business with a major in Business Economics and a Bachelor of Arts with a major in Economics. The Department also offers a Master of Science in Social and Applied Economics.
- The Finance and Financial Services Department offers two undergraduate majors in Finance and Financial Services.
- The Information Systems and Supply Chain Management Department offers two undergraduate majors in Management Information Systems and Supply Chain Management. The Department also offers a Master of Information Systems and a Master of Science in Logistics and Supply Chain Management.
- The Management and International Business Department offers three undergraduate majors in Human Resources, International Business, and Management.
- The Marketing Department offers an undergraduate major in Marketing.